About Dr. Dayal
Medical DIrector, SIRM St. Louis
Molina Dayal, MD, MPH, FACOG is an experienced and compassionate physician that is renowned for her personalized patient care. She is one of just a few female Reproductive Endocrinologists in private practice in St. Louis. At SIRM St. Louis, Dr. Dayal has received multiple awards and recognition based on ratings from both patients and peers in the field of medicine. Her areas of special interest include:
- Improving IVF Outcomes in Poor Responders
- Male Factor Infertility
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD/CGH)
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Ethnicity and IVF Outcome
She has published many articles and continues to pursue research on above-mentioned topics.
Dr. Dayal received her Bachelor of Arts, Master of Public Health, and Doctor of Medicine from The Johns Hopkins University. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Washington University Medical School and her fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology at The University of Pennsylvania Medical School.
While working as one of Missouri’s top fertility specialists, Dr. Molina Dayal is also currently an Adjunct Associate Professor in the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology at St. Louis University School of Medicine.
Awards & Accomplishments
- America’s Most Honored Physicians (Top 10% of REIs)
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor 2012-Present
- APGO National Faculty Teaching Award
- Consumers’ Research Council Top Ob/Gyn 2005-Present
- Patient’s Choice Award
- Washington Post “Super Doc”
- Washingtonian Magazine “Top Doc”
- SREI Research Award
- Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
“Wonderful, caring, everything you need as you are dealing with infertility.”
“Dr. Dayal is an extremely competent doctor and has helped me with some difficult fertility problems. She also has great bedside manner and seems to genuinely care about patients. She’s very honest in her delivery and does not sugar coat things. I highly recommend her!”